Safety and Security
As a school, Mutiara observes strict rules when it comes to the safety and security of all students and staff. We believe in creating a safe environment suitable for learning, personal development and individual growth. Security precautions for the school grounds include, but are not limited to:
- 24-hour monitoring through CCTV cameras and security personnel.
- Designated drop-off and pick-up areas within school grounds under close supervision from security personnel.
- Registration and verification of visitors at the guardhouse prior to entering the school.
- Escort by security personnel into school grounds until a point of contact with school staff is reached.
- Approval from Head of School prior to taking out a student during school hours due to illness, injury or any other reasons.
- Prohibition of students leaving the school grounds during school hours.
- Supervised waiting area for late student pick-up after school hours.
- Insurance coverage for every student while at school and during school trips/camps.
- Designated smoke-free zone for the entirety of the schools’ grounds.
- Regular fire and other safety drills are conducted to ensure that our students and staff know what to do in various emergency situations